Biceps are arched muscles in front of the arm. When you bend your arms, they are the ones you show off. In order to get bigger biceps, you require more than doing the same exercises over and over again. Get Gym Schedule Workout Routines and lifestyle changes that promote bigger, stronger biceps.
Follow these steps to Get Bigger Biceps:
- Try to stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- After that hold the dumbbells in both hands on the sides, arms outstretched and hands folded.
- Make sure to roll up the dumbbells to the chest.
- Must perform 6 to 8 repetitions.
Increase up to 3 sets after a week or two. After that, you can increase the weight of the dumbbell. If you do not have a dumbbell, you can also use kettlebells or barbells.
Focus on the concentration of curls
- Sit with your legs flat, shoulder width apart.
- After that lean forward so that your right elbow touches the inside of the right knee, and your arm is fully extended.
- Don’t forget to roll the dumbbell towards the chest, keeping your elbow in the same place.
- You can place your opposite hand on the opposite knee for stability.
Perform 6 to 8 repetitions and 2 sets, then repeat with your left hand.
Push-ups help build strength in the arms
Do CrossFit workouts in the form of physical exercises to help build muscle.
Put yourself on the mat and place your hands at shoulder height and slightly wider than shoulder width.
- Put your feet so that your legs are straight behind you and the toes of the shoes touch the ground.
- Look down, keeping your head, neck, and spine in a straight line.
- Press on your hands so that your body will be in an elevated position with full extension of the arms.
- Your body should remain in a straight line.
- Prepare abdominal muscles when pushing.
- After reaching the full reach of the arms, carefully lower yourself until the elbows are at a 90-degree angle.
Repeat the exercise for the recommended number of repetitions or until your body gets tired.
You can also read: how to do squats